Tuesday, October 4

Falloween Daily Diary Kit with a little Pumpkin Pie

Hello Everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. I enjoyed spending time with family visiting from Virginia. I'm so glad my Mom has some Southern company for a few days. The puppies played HARD all day Sunday and they were both wiped out the next day! We all visited my Dad Sunday afternoon which was so nice. Family is always the best medicine. 
I'm up on the Noel Mignon Blog today with my first Project Life Page using this month's 
"Falloween" Daily Diary Kit! The Design Team is featuring a Pumpkin Pie Challenge this week. We are to use Orange and a pie, triangle or wedge shape on our pages. I created a Fall themed page and here's it is.
I have lots of close ups and details of the cards on the Noel Mignon Blog, so please head on over and say HI!! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.  I'll return soon with more projects. 

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Love this display. Fall is a fun season

BLOG CREDITS