Tuesday, September 13

Tag Project | Noel Mignon's Buttons and Bows Classic Kit

Hello Bloggers! Happy Tuesday! Hope you had a nice weekend. I spent some time with my family this weekend and Lola and Toby got to hang out with each other. They are almost five months old and are teething like crazy. We're finding teeth all over the place!! They are so much fun and are very lovable puppies!!
Tuesday's mean I'm up on the Noel Mignon Blog with a new project. I used this month's "Buttons and Bows" Classic Kit. I created a tag page using Ranger's giant #12 tag as a base for my page. Here's a peek of my project:
Head on over to the blog to see the whole project, including close ups. We have a fun challenge this week - "Buttons and Bows". 
Have a great week and I'll see you here soon!! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Love this one. As always so creative

BLOG CREDITS