Friday, September 2

Project Life with The Planner Society

Hello Bloggers ... Happy Friday and here's to a long weekend!! I have a few days off so I'm catching up on some crafting. I finished another project life page with July's The Planner Society Kit. I have created a PL page every month this year with the papers from The Planner Society Kits and they are all so pretty. The background for my page this week includes papers, packaging, stickers and a piece from one of the GORGEOUS bags the products arrive in. Here's my page. 
These papers might be my favorite so far (I may say that each month though!!) The colors are fresh and summery and just so lovely!! Here's close ups of the cards. This title card is very simple ... a die cut from the kit, a part of a tag and the dates typed out on my vintage typewriter.
The next card is simple too - I added some Tim Holtz Small Talk stickers for my journaling. How pretty is this floral paper!!
Here's more close ups. My pics are all printed on my Instax printer and stapled onto the cards. The card next to my photo is one of the 3x4 cards that are included in the kit.
The journaling on my next card is on a post it that is also included in the kit. Seriously - these are AWESOME planner kits!! 
Here's the last few cards. Both of these cards have more die cuts on them from the kit.
This is the last card with more GORGEOUS paper!!
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great Labor Day Weekend!! I will return next week with a new project with the latest Noel Mignon Kit. This month's Noel Mignon kit is jaw dropping!! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

BLOG CREDITS